About the Training
In today's rapidly changing landscape, having a robust human rights due diligence (HRDD) system is no longer optional; it's a critical business and legal requirement. Our expert-led training equips you with the necessary legal knowledge and practical insights to implement HRDD effectively.
Implementing HRDD doesn't have to be complicated. With Quizrr's expertise gained from working with the world's leading companies to address human rights risks in their supply chains, we're excited to share insider tips and best practices with you and your suppliers.
This training is tailored to procurement, supply chain, CSR and human rights professionals looking to kick start their HRDD efforts.
- Getting the basics down and establishing governance systems
- Digging into the supply chain to identify and prioritize red flags
- Minimizing damage where needed, and using prevention as a critical success factor
- How to measure and know if your approach is working
- Communicating the good, the bad and the real
- Remedy and grievance
- Promoting a common understanding of human rights risks and impacts, and help your company progress towards meeting regulation on human rights due diligence
- Gain clarity on how to operationalise existing OECD recommendations in your supply chain
- Sector-specific considerations and good practice examples for business, including small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), when implementing the OECD due diligence framework.
- Identifying and drawing on existing tools and resources, which companies can use to support human rights due diligence to address potential risks and adverse harms.
Register to book an introductory demo with our team to get your HRDD journey kick started.
Human Rights Due Diligence isn’t rocket science but it does help if you have insider tips on how to put the right policies and processes in place. We’re excited to share our learnings with you and your suppliers.